Some Encouragement from Schoolhouse Magazine
6:13 PM | Author: Meredith
The Old Schoolhouse Magazine
Preparing for a Fresh Start!
Dec. 31, 2008

Greetings!As we head into 2009, now is a great time to take a breath and ask God to show you what's most important for your homeschool this year. No matter where you are with your studies or how messy the house is (trust me I understand the wreck that is a house after Christmas), God can do amazing things in your homeschool.

In fact, I think He just might surprise some of you with what He can do with your humble, imperfect efforts. He's not waiting on you to "get it all together."

I was recently reminded of an awesome verse and I hope it will be an encouragement to you all as well.

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. " Ephesians 3:20-21
Enjoy every minute!
This entry was posted on 6:13 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: